Saturday, December 20, 2008

Nice to see snow in Portland for a change...

Taking the weekend off, or, well, at least not physically GOING to work for a change.. Sitting inside watching it snow and snow and snow. It was snowing when I got up the morning and has not stopped even once, and in fact, is now snowing harder than ever. Perhaps 6" on the ground at my house.

I walked around the house taking a few random shots, then decided it was too dang cold out, and went back inside to light a fire in the wood stove I haven't used in over a year... Ahhhh... Long dry heat...

Pictures here:
http://mtrcycllvr.smugmug.com

Going to stoke the fire now!

2 comments:

Beth Niquette said...

So, you ever visit your blog? Hmmmm...from what I remember you were a wonderful writer.

Beth Niquette said...

Hello, Eric--what a surprise to find your comment on one of my art pieces. That means more to me than you'll know, just now. Thank you.